This Policy is applied to the processing of your data which has been gathered by the company to provide its services. If you accept the terms of this Policy, you also accept that we process your personal data as define in the Policy.
Company Name: Data Press Solutions, S.L.
Commercial name: DPS – Data Press Solutions
Address: Thomas Edison nº 4, block 1, office 1310, 28521 Rivas-Vaciamadrid, Madrid.
E-mail address: email@example.com
The object of this Website is to offer all our available products, as well as to give access to all information about our services. The access and browsing in the Website is free, although the offer and purchase of our products carries they payment of a fee and the acceptance of our General terms of Purchase.
We have always being committed to provide our services with the highest quality standards, including how we use your data, with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We only gather your personal Data explicitly and legitimately for a specific purpose.
- Data Minimization: The gathering of personal data is limited to only that which is strictly relevant and necessary for the purpose that has been gathered.
- Purpose limitations: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply technical and organizational measures adequate and proportional to the risks, to guarantee that your data it’s not damaged, disclosed or non-authorized access, accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, changes or any other kind of unlawful mistreatment.
- Access and Correction: : We have the resources for you to access and correct your data whenever it’s best for you.
- Storage: We keep your personal data legally and appropriately and only while is necessary to meet the purpose of its gathering.
- International Transfers: In the case that your data is going to be transfer outside of the EU it will be properly protected.
- Third Party: The access or the transfer of personal data to third parties will be done in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guaranties.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with the applicable laws concerning publicity and cookies.
4.GATHERING AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The kind of data that we request and process are:
- Data for indentifiying purposes.
We also collect automatically data from your visit to our Website, as it is described in our cookies policy.
Whenever we request your personal Data, we will inform you clearly of which personal data we gather and to which end. In general, we gather and process your personal data in order to:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news from the sector.
- To send commmunications.
In agreement with applicable data protection laws, your personal data would be processed whenever:
- You have consented to our data processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- As required by law.
- Due to a legitimate interest which is not diminish by their rights to privacy, as an example, if you send commercial information taken either from our newsletter or as a customer.
- If it is necessary for us to allow you to use some of our services and through a contractual agreement between us.
6.COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Data can be given to companies related to Data Press Solutions S.L. to provide different services as being the Manager of Data Process. The company will not do a transfer, except it is for legal obligation.
With reference to the gathering and processing of your personal data, you can get in touch with us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information in accordance with the Article 15.1 on RGPD.
- Rectify any incorrect on incomplete personal data in accordance with the Article 16 on RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with the Article 17 in RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Article 18 in the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with the Article 20 in the RGPD.
- Disagree with the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Article 21 in the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this having any effect in the lawfulness of the processing based on the previous agreement for your withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that the processing does not meet the current legislation, you have the right to present a claim to the competent inspection Authority (www.aepd.es).
The requirements of this Policy complement, and not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to regular revisions and the company can modify them at any time. When this happen, we will let you know of any changes y we will request that you read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your agreement.